Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Food mostly XD

OHHHH MY GOODNESS THIS WEATHER IS SOOOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDD "NICE WEATHER!!"- Eunhyuk, my lurrve lmao :3 Oooo, this weather is soo nice, I have to listen to happy music and dance around :D

Ok, so I made the curry that I bought a few days ago and it schmeckt gut(random German FTW!!) The only problem was that I think I cooked the potatoes too long and it left a lot of starchy residue on the rest of the curry, making the texture not really smoothe like I had the last time. I don't know for sure if it was just the curry brand, or if it really was the potatoes, but for now I'm going with the latter. The brand I used was Golden Curry. It wasn't nearly as good as the other brand I had... I can't remember the name, but it started with a "K"... Anyways, the flavor wasn't as strong, which is good for those who aren't used to the curry taste, like everyone in my family. Buuuut, they're all afraid to try it. They never wanna try anything new and different :[ Sehr lecker curry pics:

Just as it finished cooking, ready for me to eat!!



Mmm tasty!! :D
It looked better than the pics, trust me!!

I've been making yachaejeon(Korean vegetable pancake) a lot lately. Mostly it's because I already have the ingredients ready and I'm always trying to perfect my cooking of it. It almost always turns out wrong D: Since my pan is too small, I always stupidly add the whole batter instead of making two, so the middle always turns out to doughy and soft, when it's supposed to be crispy. Oh, and a couple of days ago, I had the most ultimate fail: I guess I must've put too much green onions in the batter, so I poured the whole thing in the pan and when I tried to flip it, it all came apart!! Every single time I tried to flip the stupid thing, it just kept falling apart. Ugh, it was so fail, but it still tasted lecker!! LOL Random German FTW!!! XDDD
Here are some pics of the yachaejeon I made:

This one turned out way too burnt and I forgot to add the salt, so I tried to add some on top. It didn't work. FAIL D: The best part is that it was very crispy, like how I think it should be.

OM NOM NOM NOM!!
It wasn't as cooked as I wanted it to be, mostly in the middle, but the edges were crispy und das schmeckt gut(I probably used the wrong form of das, but I don't care)!!

I'm pretty excited because I don't start school until next Wednesday. At first, I thought the 8th was on a Monday, then I realized that it was on Tuesday. Then today, I told my mom that school started on Tuesday and she was like, "Well, you don't have to starte until Wednesday, remember?? You only have classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday." YESS!!! I was soo happy, I can't believe I forgot that(well, actually I can XP) So, yay!! No school until Wednesday!! :DDD Ugh, I have to study hard on my German, I forgot so much it seems like D:

No comments:

Post a Comment