Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's 6 in the flippin' morning. No sleep. First day of school today.

WLEMWLAMALFMDLSFMDSLGMDSGJ!!! Why did I decide to pull an all nighter?!!? OMG I'm so tired, but now it's too late to fall asleep because I have to wake up in less than 45 minutes to get ready for school DDDD: I'm not one who needs just a simple power nap and I'll be good to go. Oh no, I need a full 8+ hours of sleep in order to not feel extremely tired or cranky when I wake up. I don't want to go out of my room because I don't want my parents to know I pulled an all nighter... Oh man, I can't wait to get home from school and fall asleep!! Good thing that it's only the first day of classes, because I would be even more screwed if we really had to focus on lectures or tests... LSDKLSMDLSWDOEFL!!!

Buuuut, my birtday's coming up soon!! I can't wait!! I'm only gonna be 21, but I already feel old... I never really did anything in my life that was meaningful, minus Irish dance. That was pretty much the only thing I ever really did that was interesting. I never participated in any extra curricular activities at school, participate in talent shows, except when I was like, in the 2nd grade. It was the stupidest thing ever. I don't know why I even agreed to dance the macarena to a friggin' BEATLES SONG DDDD: Anyways, I never was in any clubs or went to school dances(in high school, but I did go to 2 at St. Lukes, those don't really count...), I never did anything to stand out and really be myself, I only did things that would make me blend in with others(for the most part). I don't have a job right now and my academic career dropped like a lead balloon... I don't even know what I want to do in the future now. I've been wanting to teach ESL, but I'm not sure if I still want to do that. I just wanted to teach ESL so I could go to Japan or even Korea kekekke XDD I just want to do something different for a change, do something meaningful, but I'm always too afraid of people judging me... Bad thoughts, but I can't help them... :[

Ahh, listening to Super Junior always makes me feel better :] Blargh, I blame Yudi for introducing me to them. Ever since then, I've been obsessed with them!! D: kekekeke :3 More about them later... :O

I'm pretty nervous about my German class, I don't really remember a whole lot from this past year... I'm screwed DX I hope that my other classes go well and that I have decent professors. I also have a new professor for German(I had my other for 2 quarters), so I hope she's nice. I doubt that she'd be as awesome as my other prof. but I just don't want a bitchy teacher... lbgdsfladsflds Whatever...

6:26 right now.... UGH. No more all nighters unless I'm 100% NOT tired. I can't wait to get something to eat, I'm so hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment