Monday, September 14, 2009

OHHHHH MYYYY GOOODNESSSS!!!!

SUJU M HAS MADE A COMEBACK!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! *sigh* They're new song is super catchy and Hankyung looks sooo cute in this video, I love his nerd look :DDDD I really don't like the fact that they put Jessica from SNSD in the video, only to enhance her shallowness(she turns down Hankyung because he looks dorky and so he changes his look and then, and only then she wants to be with him. TWU WUB!! *gag*) Ok, I guess you could tell that I don't like SNSD, particularly Jessica or Tiffany. Well, as long as they didn't use Tiffany in the video, I guess it's ok XD Yeah, I'm a total Suju fangirl, what can I say?? I love the fact that the say "shyupah" kekekeke x3


So I can watch it whenever I'm on here :DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment