Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Yesterday

Oh my god, so yesterday, "you know" started and I felt terrible. My stomach felt like it was twisting up in knots, so I took some Midol. Only one though, because that stuff is strong. I then ate some Fritos and some spicy cheesy dip that my dad makes a lot so that way I could eat some food and the Midol wouldn't bug me as much. FALSE(lol Dwight from the Office...). I felt even worse. It felt like someone was just standing on my stomach and inner thighs and jumping up and down. It was terrible. I would feel alright for one minute, then extreme pain the next. I was also freaking out because a friend on CR told me a fellow Suju fan died from stomach cancer and my dad was mentioning the swine flu when I said I was feeling sick and nauseous. Soon, the caffeine from the Midol stated to kick in. I do NOT do well with caffeine because it makes me shake like crazy and my whole body just goes nuts D: So with the initial cramps I had, plus the cramps Midol gave me for not eating enough food, and the caffeine all mixed in one was just TOO much. It felt like I was having a panic attack and I was so nauseous.

I kept feeling like I was going to throw up, so I would sit in the bathroom and wait. Nothing would happen except that I would hiccup a lot. Soon after that, my body got into a cold sweat and I was hot and cold at the same time. It was so hot that I wanted to take my clothes off, but I was so cold that I wanted to put more on. My mom kept telling me to relax and find something to eat. I couldn't do either of them so the first thing that popped into my head was that I wanted my dad to make me some oatmeal(the way he makes it is very good and always makes me feel better).

So after awhile, he finally got started on making the oatmeal and I was still in pain. I kept tossing and turning on the sofa; my body was sweating like crazy, but I was extremely cold. I stood up and walked in the kitchen and got some water. After I drank a few sips of water, I suddenly felt really nauseous. I walked to the bathroom and tried to throw up. First, nothing came out, as usual, just some hiccups and then I just kinda tried to gag myself(with out putting my fingers or something else in my mouth. Hard for me to explain...)and eventually, a little bit came out. I felt just a teensy, tiny bit better and I walked back to the kitchen. My dad finished making the oatmeal and set it out on the table. I ate like, one or two bites. I couldn't make it go down my throat. I decided to drink some more water so that I could maybe throw up some more and then I would hopefully feel better. It worked because I then had to go to the bathroom and throw up again. Then, I told my mom what happened again and she asked if I was ok or something like that. I mumbled something and then ran back to the bathroom. This time, a lot came out. Ok, that's totally nasty, but still...

After that, I felt a little bit better and I sat down and tried to eat the oatmeal again. I still couldn't eat it and told my dad that I couldn't. I felt bad for not eating it, but I imagine that he understood that I wasn't feeling well. He then made me some Jello. I hate Jello, but I wanted to eat something. So anyways, I eventually started feeling much better, but I was still uber dizzy whenever I would stand up or move my head. It was very scary and I'm so thankful that I didn't feel that way today :] My stomach feels a little gurgley and slight cramps, but nothing like yesterday at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment