Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Time to talk about my dollie!! :D Part 2

Unfortunately, I had to get a Paypal account, which I didn't have and had no clue what to do. So then I had to make an online bank account in order to make the Paypal account work. Well, I didn't know my account number so after long hours of searching, I found it. I then did all the doohickeys I was supposed to do and final paid for my order. That took about a day or two, which was agonizing because I wanted to pay for her as soon as possible!!

I then had to wait a few weeks when finally they shipped her out. I looked on the tracking every single day and almost every single hour. It took about 2 days for her to be shipped out to the air port in Korea, then about 3 days for her to come to the US, and about a day or so to get to my house. At first, I was really mad because I figured that she would come Monday instead of Friday or Saturday(I thought they would've came by then). But suddenly on Sunday(YES, Sunday!!), a mail truck came and my mom shouted for me and told me the mail man's here. I ran downstairs and saw my dad outside with the mailman and he gave him the package. My doll was here!! I opened the garage door and took my doll from my dad and ran back inside. I set the box on the dining table and I was shaking like crazy!!

Opening everything was very tedious, but worth it because Chami was sooo lovely!! She came with the wig and eyes I requested already on her and some undies. I then put her outfit on her and she looked so cute!! It was hard to handle her at first(and still is) because I felt so clumsy holding her.

At first, my mom called her Saoirse even before I got her, but I didn't really like that name for her so I spent the next few days coming up with a name. I looked at some baby naming sites and tried to find a good name. I then came to the conclusion that I wanted her to have a French sounding name and I really liked the name Noel for her. My sister had a book of French baby names where I found "Elodie." I liked that name as well for her so she's now "Elodie Noel" but I just call her Noel... sometimes Elodie...sometimes both XDD

Anyways, she's just beautiful looking and I love taking pictures of her, especially her face(mostly because I'm not good at coming up with unique poses). I hope to get a few more in the future, but that's if I actually get a JOB!! Not have to resort to....ugh, I don't wanna think about it. I'm gonna have to pay all that back in the not too distant future DDD: Well, I'm happy with her presently, so that's all that matters :3

Pics next post X3

No comments:

Post a Comment