Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Time to talk about my dollie!! :D Part 1

Well, I haven't done this on my LJ yet, so I figured I'd do it here... To anyone who ever reads this(....anybody??? *sniffle*) Aw, I don't care. Maybe for my future self...?? Ok, so anywho, I need to talk about my lurrrvely BJD.

I've always wanted an ABJD(Asian ball-jointed doll) ever since I saw one on this one girl's website where she made pixel dolls. Ah, I remember those days when that was really big. Ok so anyways, she made some of her base dolls look like Dollfies. I was curious about them so I looked them up online and I instantly fell in love. These dolls were so awesome!! You could actually customize them yourself into pretty much anything you wanted!! You can change their hair, eyes, make-up, paint their nails, give them tattoos, give them piercings, anything!! I wanted one so badly, but they're ridiculously expensive.
So after years of losing interest, then gaining interest in them, over and over again, I told my mom about them. I showed her a website called Dollmore(where I got mine!! :3), and she really liked them too. She asked me all sorts of questions about them and we looked at all sorts of different dolls. So then, I thought it would be a perfect oppurtunity to convince my mom to let me buy one. At first, it didn't work out. She would just smile and nod whenever I mentioned them. After school ended for summer, I told my mom again that I wanted one. She then asked how much they costed and I told her. She said, "Oh, well that's not as bad as I thought," and then told me that I should buy one. I was like, "WHHHAAAT!!?" buuut thinking that of course kekekkeke XD I was afraid to buy her because the only way of paying for her was...oh I don't wanna say it(it's not like THAT sickos!!).
In early July, my mom and dad went to northern OH to visit boring geneology stuff for her birthday when I decided that I was gonna buy a doll!! My mom called for...something...I can't remember, but anyways, before she hung up, I said, "Mom?? I was wondering if I could get a doll..."
*long pause* "Ok, but you do need to think about what you're gonna get. You can't get too much because you don't have enough money...blah blah blah" After many "I know's" and "ok's" I jumped for joy and started to decide on what doll I was going to get. It took forever because I couldn't decide what doll I wanted. So about 10 something at night(my mom called around 2 in the afternoon LOL), I finally decided which doll I wanted: a Youth Dollmore Eve named Chami. So I ordered her and after much decision making, I bought an outfit for her(a cheaper one that only costed...$16 I think.), chose the eyes and hair I wanted her to come in, and sent the order!!

No comments:

Post a Comment