Monday, September 21, 2009

Ummm, blah.

Today's kinda been...ugh. I was so tired this morning that I almost fell asleep in my CST class; I kept closing my eyes and lowering my head. It was so hard to pay attention. Today's kind of a depressing day, both the weather and me. Well, I keep feeling really sad one minute, then ok or happy the next. Now I'm at the sad part :\ Anyways, I better not get too attached to liking my English professor... I don't want to like him too much, but I just can't help it!! He seems really...sweet..?? kekekeke XD Well, I don't wanna talk about him too much right now :| Ok, since I'm bored, it's survey time!! :D

Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point, and isn't around now?
If you mean they died, then yeah, I'd say so. Also someone who is alive... :\ Need to move on from that...

What are you doing right now?
Sitting on my bed, thinking about people and relationships sorta

What do you do when you're having a bad day?
Listen to music, draw, throw a few things around(in my room keke)

Where is your biological mother right now?
Here, sleeping in her room.

Is there anyone who you want to come see you right now?
Yeah, lots of people :D

Have you ever thrown your iPod in anger?
Yeah, I threw mine today, actually.

When was the last time you cried really hard?
Not in awhile. I feel one coming up... :[

Have you ever gotten body painted?
Uh, no

What was the last thing that scared you?
When I had that extreme stomach cramp/ throwing up episode a few days ago...

Why did you last cry?
Because I'm sick of thinking about this person and I want to move on, but I can't. I don't want to see him with someone else, when it could be me. Lame, I know... XD

What are you wearing on your feet?
They're in the nuddy pants right now!! :D

Let's test your memory, what were you doing at this moment a year ago?
Probably doing the same thing.

Who did you last call sexy?
Nobody.

Have you ever held hands with the opposite sex?
aklsaklds :[

Do you smoke weed everyday?
No, I've never smoked weed...

Do you always answer your phone?
No.

When was the last time you went to the circus?
I don't think I've ever been to the circus

Do you ever think about stuff and start crying?
Yeah, a lot ;_;

If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?
Fall!!

Do you like the snow?
I like it for a little bit, then I'm sick of it. I hate driving in the snow. It scares me!!

What is bothering you right now?
People and stuff like that

Have you ever liked someone older than you?
x3

Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Nope

Are you happy?
I have my ups and downs.

Who was the last person to call you?
My mom

Do you have a favorite number?
Ummm... I've always liked 3 and 10, I guess. Especially 10. I don't know why...

Are you multi-tasking right now?
Nooo

Who is the last person you got a text from?
My sister, I think.

Does anything on your body hurt?
Every part of me is somewhat achy. My wrist from not moving it often, my bummoley, my back sorta, my legs from having them stretched out on my bed, and my right shoulder from carrying my bookbag all day.

Is there anything on your walls?
Posters of Super Junior, DBSK, and Vampire Knight. Domo-kun calendar!! :D

Are you wearing a hoodie? If so, what color?
Actually, I am!! It's a grey hoodie..

What's on your mind?
a lot of things

Do you miss anyone?
I try not to think about it.

Who haven't you seen in forever?
slfkaslfskldm :\

Did you have a dream last night?
I did, but I don't remember what it was. I had another dream today and my mom was in there and she kept annoying me when I was on a date or something like that.

What is the most irritating thing?
Nobody listening to me.

Where's your phone right now?
on my bed

How are you feeling?
Tired

Are you a patient person?
I think I am, sometimes I'm not though.

What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Gum.

Has anyone said they love you in the last week?
My parents...:]

Do you get along with guys?
For the most part, yeah. I don't talk to them a whole lot, but when I do, I think it's pretty easy to talk to them.

Are there any bruises on your body?
My knee.

Who was the last person to seriously let you down?
Yudi.

Do you ever listen to country music?
very rarely

This time last year were you single?
Yes

Where was the last place you bought something?
At school, buying lunch.

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
I don't think I really liked anybody.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Mutti!!

You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?
water

Are you anything like you were at this point last year?
No, not really.

When's the last time you talked with the opposite sex on the phone?
Does my dad count...??

Do you think you are a good person?
No, I'm trying harder now.

Do you usually have weird dreams?
Oh yes, I do.

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
Probably. I've had it happen before when I danced competitively...

How many hours of sleep did you get yesterday?
I'm not sure.. Not enough.

Do you think you would make a good parent?
I hope so :]

Are you an argumentative person?
OH YES. I argue all the time with my family. They're more like debate type arguments more so than, "I hate you" or something like that...

Has a boy/girl ever called you babe or baby?
Maybe when I was at a club, I don't remember, nor do I want to remember.

Are you wearing any clothes that don't belong to you?
No, I wear all my clothes. Nobody I know has a similar size as me(I'm not huge, it's just my friends are either too skinny or too fat)

Is there someone you can talk to about anything?
*shrugs*

Who's in your profile picture with you?
a silent film star :]

Is love really worth fighting for?
I like to believe that, but I don't know if it's entirely true.

Is there someone you will always be attracted to?
Most likely. That's why I want to get over this one guy.

When was the last time a person of the opposite sex hugged you ?
My dad yesterday :|...:]

Whats the biggest promise someone broke with you?
None that I can think of.

Do you have an attitude?
Yeah, but I'm trying to change that.

How many kids do you want to have?
2

What song are you listening to ?
None right now, but I was listening to Epik High's song, One.

What does the song you're listening to remind you of?
Whenever I'm feeling down, I know I can make it through. The song itself is basically about wanting to commit suicide and getting through it, knowing that there's someone out there who does care for you no matter what.

Did you lie on any of these questions so far?
No.

If you married the last person that texted you what would your kids be like?
Uh, I don't want to think about that!! DDDDX

Do you know anyone named Matt?
Yeah, a few.

What smiley face do you use often?
:D XD :3 D: DX :] :[ ;_; :| :\ x3 8D Yeah, I love using smilies!! :D

Honestly, have you ever eaten raw cookie dough?
YES 8D

Is there a difference between the word 'best friend' and 'friend'?
Yeah, but I don't consider any of my friends a best friend.

Who is your celebrity crush?
EUNHYUK!!!! Almost all of Suju, Daniel Henney, Anthony Padilla(ok, not a *real* celeb, but he is on Youtube!!), DANIEL RADCLIFFE!!

Do you take walks often?
Only at school when I'm walking back and forth to classes. I don't really take walks out in my neighborhood as much because supposedly there's a sex offender that lives near me DX

Is good grammar attractive?
Uh, yeah.

Are any of your friends taller than you?
Yeah...

Do you crack your knuckles?
too much

Spell your name without an L:
KOTENAY!! My name doesn't have any L's in it.

Who's the last person you talked to on the phone for over an hour?
Yudi, two years ago. I hate talking on the phone.

Did you copy and paste this survey?
Mmhmm...

How do most people spell your name?
KOTENAY!!

Do you know any people who have messed up your life?
Yeah, I guess.

Does anyone know your password besides you?
I HOPE NOT DDDD:

Have you ever gone out of your way to make someone happy?
I don't think I have.

If you had the chance to travel back in time, would you?
Yes, I would.

Are you single for the summer?
Yeah, but now it's fall. So, hopefully not for fall...?? x3

Have you ever slept on a couch with someone?
My dog, Chichi XD

Where do you wanna live when you get older?
South Korea or Japan. Maybe even Germany...

Could you date someone three years older than you ?
YES :3 *looks at Eng. teacher* AHEM!!

Do you get annoyed when you see someone you don't like?
YES.

Yay surveys!! I've got nothing else to talk about. Kbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment