Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More Suju goodness :DDDD

Ahh, I love Suju M's new song and I finally found a dl link!! *dances around like crazy* So, I found this old Suju survey I did on my LJ, here it is(I modified it a lot XD):

Suju meme, oh yeah!!
1.fav member : EUNHYUK, EUNHYUK, EUNHYUK, and EUNHYUK 8D

2. (BE HONEST) yes or no: i memorized all thirteen members' names : Of course I have!! Almost all Suju fans(should) know their names XD

3. Only 13 or iLOVEhenry&zhoumi: I'm still all about only 13. I <3 Henry and Zhou Mi, but I don't get why they're in SJM if their not in the original group. SM Entertainment's weird.

4. how many pictures do you have of suju (you dont have to be exact):over 2000(not including my animated gifs folder hehe)NO JOKE XDDDD

5. have you ever switched favorite members?(be specific who):Yes. Kibum, Heechul, then Eunhyuk

6. cutest member: Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Donghae. Well, Sungmin's more, "d'aww he's so adorable!!" while Eunhyuk and Donghae are more cute like little kid cute.

7 hottest member: hmmm, Siwon, Donghae, HANKYUNG, and Kyuhyun.

(for eight they all need to be different and i know its hard but only one)
8a.member you would like to marry: right now it's Eunhyuk :] Maybe Siwon because he's very handsome kekeke...or maybe Hankyung because he's so sweet and just seems like such a nice guy. I liked him even more after the Super Girl video X3

8b. member you would like to date: Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Hankyung...Oh man...

8c. member you would like as a best friend: Shindong because he's a goof and I like guys who like to be goofy and funny a lot.

8d.member you would like as a pet&what animal: Umm... Sungmin. He seems like he'd be a friendly and adorable pet. I'd pet him all the time lol OH SNAP!!

9.prettiest member: I think it's Ryeowook. He looks very feminine and always looks very clean and dresses nice

10.best singer: Kyuhyun. HANDS DOWN.

numbers11~17 new by kehleejay
11.member you think deserves more love than they get: YESUNG. For god's sake, give Yesung some love!! He's one of the best singers in the group and can be really cute, the guy deserves more credit!! I always feel bad for him because he always tries to draw attention to himself, but it almost always fails!! Poor Yesung :[ kekeke

12.member you think is most like yourself: Umm, I'd say Eunhyuk...or Shindong(minus the weight)

13.member you find yourself jealous of all the time and why: Kyuhyun because of his voice.

14.best dressed member:ummm... Hankyung, Siwon, Ryeowook, and Leeteuk. Eunhyuk used to be on this list, now he wears those weird 80's like clothes. Like with the tight brightly colored or weird patterned jeans and stuff like that... Boo :\

15.funniest member: Uhhh, they all have their funny moments hehehe :3

16.weirdest couple(between the members): Anything that involves Shindong... Any ship that involves members that aren't really close to eachother(i.e: Kibum and Kangin)

17.OTP(between the members): Eunhae, Eunmin, Yewook, Eunteuk, Kangmin, Dongwon, Hankwon. Yeah that's not really OTP, but yeah... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment