Thursday, August 27, 2009

Gonna make some curry rice chyeah

Oh man, this stuff is addicting!! At first, I didn't like curry rice that much. The first time I had it was at my friend, Yudi's house. I thought it tasted weird and I couldn't finish eating it. Gradually, I started getting used to the taste and I soon began craving it. A few months ago, I went to Jungle Jim's(I love that store) and I actually bought a packet of curry rice mix...squares...thing... Anyways, I made it and it was uber lecker!! I just put in some carrots, beef, potatoes, and onions along with the sauce(duh...), nothing special. Some people actually put in stuff like yogurt, honey, and/or tomatoes... Is that even good?! It doesn't really sound like it to me, but I guess I could try it someday.

So anyways, I bought some more curry rice stuff yesterday and I'm planning on making it soon :D It's a different brand than what I had last time, so hopefully it'll taste the same(or maybe better :D)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment