Friday, August 21, 2009

SAP appeal approved and King's Island!!

YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!! Oh my god, I'm soooo glad and happy that my appeal thing got approved!! OH YES!! Now, I don't have to worry about not going to school anymore. This SAP appeal thing I had to do was because I didn't have enough credits to be given any loans but thank God that they approved it. So, I really need to buckle down and start getting my grades up and stuff. No more slacking!! I know that there are thousands of things I'd rather be doing, but I need to do schoolwork!! Uh anyways, King's Island on Sunday. I'm muy excited!! We're planning on going on the new Diamondback roller coaster. Ohhh my god, I'm so scared about it!! It's uber fast and uber, uber high. I am NOT good with heights!! I hate the feeling of free falling too. But, I'm gonna suck it up, I guess.

Anyways, too tired to think of anything else to write. Will think of interesting things later :\ Ciao for now :3

No comments:

Post a Comment