Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New post since how long...??

Yeah, it's been awhile. Spring is here, but it's been feeling like summer these past few weeks... Ohayocon is way done and over with, along with two other cons that were right near where I live D: It was fun, although I lost one of my circle lenses two days before the con ;_; I never got to wear them both, just one *sobs*

Spring quarter started 3 weeks ago. I'm taking Ger 203, and in that class, you have to write papers in German. I'm not confident in my grammar at all, so I'm pretty nervous about all that, but my instructor is usually lenient when it comes to writing, which makes me feel a bit better. But still. After this, there are only conversation and composition classes. I'm also taking Bio, Eng, and Rel. Bio is boring beyond reason, mostly because it's too long and while I don't mind my professor, she just drags things out too much, she goes on and on about certain topics. Also, waking up early for 8:30 lab sucks. I hate waking up early...

So yeah, that's about it right now. Too tired to post much of anything else. More later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment