Sunday, January 24, 2010

Deco-den!!

Deco-den is awesome!! I love all the tacky, but cute things people put on their cell phones, Nintendo DS', Ipods, etc!! It looks like so much fun!! I really wanna try it and spruce up some of my more dated electronics such as my DS, Ipod, cell phone, camera. They're all pretty old (well, except my camera), so I don't mind getting clue and other cute crap all over it anymore. I found this one website which sells a bunch of the deco-den things such as rhinestones, pearls, jeweled pieces, etc. So much awesome stuff at a really low price!! I really, really want to but a buncha stuff from them!! I was about to, but for EMS shipping, it's $20, which brought the total to about $42. WTH!? I could go with the $5 shipping, but it'll take longer. I don't mind as much as I did; I can wait :]

For my DS, I have a pink DSLite, so I want it to have peachy/pink and creamy white pearls, pink and silver rhinestones, and other pieces such as a jeweled pink heart, flowers, etc. For my camera, I found some really cute little strawberry plastic pieces, so I wanna use those as well as some pink and silver rhinestones. Maybe green ones as well, but I'm still debating on it. As for my Ipod, I want aqua and silver rhinestones, maybe some white pearls, and a Hello Kitty piece. I might want a hot pink color with it as well. I think it would look nice with the blue Ipod, and it would match Hello Kitty's bow (the one on the website has a pink bow). I don't know what I'd want for my phone, it's an ugly orange color, but all I know is that something has to be done to it because I hate it. I tried adding a Paul Frank and a Spongebob sticker to kinda make it more personalized, but it doesn't totally work DX

Speaking of deco-den, I've really been getting into Japanese gyaru nails. They're the most gaudiest things known to mankind, but they're really cute and fun at the same time. See, that's the thing with this kinda stuff: it's so tacky and gross, but it works all at the same time. They're stylish enough that people forget how gnarly they are. At least that's how it is for me!! I've really been wanting to make some of my own gyaru nails and to my luck, the exact same website that sells the deco-den stuff sells nail art things as well!! The owner also makes her own nails, a lot of them are really cute :3 But yeah, I just wanna try them out, just to see what it's like!! I definitely wouldn't wear them to school because they'd have a higher chance of falling off, but I'd love to try wearing them out and about!! Some are WAY too gaudy for my tastes, but something a little simpler would be great!! Maybe just add some flowers, a couple of pearls and rhinestones would be good. Also some bows would be cute :D

I just hope that I can get some deco-den stuff someday soon!! I'd love to try it out!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment