Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Feeling like...tired... :\

Ahh feeling drugged up. When I feel like that, I feel sleepy -_- I took some Pamprin to help with my crampy stomach. I've been having cramps for almost 2 hours, it just happened so suddenly D: I also felt so tired this morning, I wasn't very excited for my Japanese class (which I usually come into that class feeling happy and excited), and I just wanted to go home and sleep some more. I didn't sleep well last night... too many weird dreams and songs in my head D: Anyways, I wasn't feeling crampy until after my geology lab (which sucks major butt). I figured I should eat something to make it go away, but it didn't help much... I called mutti to come and drop off some essentials, including Pamprin. That stuff is the only stuff that really helps with my cramps, because my body can't handle Midol. Any type of medicine with caffeine in it is bad news for me ;A;

Sitting in geology class and not paying attention to it at all. I'm really not interested in this class, but I need an easy science class. Before the first day of school, I looked up my professor to see what his ratings were, and some chick wrote that he was very attractive looking. I think she must've been confused, because he's really not that good looking... I mean he's not ugly, but he's not good looking enough to be distracted from notes... Blah, talking about earthquakes. Well, it's not too bad, but I really don't feel like paying attention.

Oh great, 2 douchey guys came in, I imagine they're going to be talking throughout the whole class. They smell sweaty. Not that I should blame them because I've been sweating all day. It's way too hot outside. My Japanese class was really warm and I kept sweating DX Luckily my sweat's not stinky XD

I feel like sleeping... I can't wait for my cramps to go away, but I'm just glad that I don't have to deal with it on my birthday, like I had to the past 2 years. My birthday's going to be this Saturday, but I have a feeling it's gonna be pretty boring. ;_;

I can't think straight right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment