Thursday, November 5, 2009

Yay school's almost over for the quarter!! 8D

FINALLY!! I'm so ready for school to be done and over with. Well, at least this quarter. I'm sick of all the papers I have to write, I'm sick of waking up early in the morning (I'm not a morning person at all). Anyways, I still need to sign up for my classes for next quarter. I want to wait and see what grades I have so I don't sign up for the wrong classes or whatever. I still need to see my adviser and honestly, I'm scared of her. I've met her in person once but from what her emails were like and even how she was towards me when we met she seemed kind of rude. She seemed to cut me off when I tried talking to her and she never told me what I needed to do for my major. She just suggested some classes for me that I should take for winter quarter and that was it. She didn't mention the rest of the classes I should take for the future or whatever. I need to switch advisers or something.

Halloween just happened a few days ago. It was beyond boring for me. I did nothing except read a little bit and pass out candy to the kids. I don't see what's so great about Halloween... I think it's one of the holidays I can live with out.

Apparently, I need to write a paper for my regional studies class which I had no idea we had to. I need to come up with a topic soon. I don't think he even mentioned anything about the paper. I know that we have to write about something current in the Middle East(at least I think we do) but that's about it. I also need to write my English paper as well as rewrite my comparative studies paper. It's pretty interesting because I'm writing about Japanese fashion, which I'm really interested in.

Errr, that's it for now. I'm tired and bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment