Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The last of my birthday gifts :D

Sooo, I totally forgot to post some pics of the last of my birthday gifts!! We had to reorder them again because for some reason, they didn't send my mom the request to pay with Pay Pal. Anyways, I looooove cute things. Always. I've loved everything Sanrio ever since I was little. Later, my sister showed me San-X. Like Sanrio, San-X has looooads of cute little animals. I think they only have animals... Well, they also have a sweet shop thing too... Anyways, I instantly fell in love with lots of the characters!! I looove Rilakkuma, Mamegoma, Homecoro, Nyan Nyan Nyanko, and Monokuro Boo :D So anyway, back to my presents, my mom ordered me some San-X stuff for my birthday!! I got a Rilakkuma Ipod/cell phone holder, Rilakkuma bento box, and a Mamegoma bento bag. They're all soooo cute!! They also gave me a free Monokuro Boo pin, which my sister was beyond jealous of because she loves those pigs XP

PICS!! 8D

















:DDD

Oh and my parents bought some of this Hello Kitty milk flavored candy at the commissary a week or two ago. The candy was ok, it tasted kind of like vanilla flavored Tootsie Rolls, but different all at the same time. It's hard to explain the taste XD Anyway, the packaging is really cute, so I just had to take a few pics :3






Grr, Blogger pics don't do any of the pics I took justice especially when it comes to pics of my doll... D:

No comments:

Post a Comment